// Boston, MA // Songwriter // Artist // Berklee College of Music //
Images from Lebanon Shot Twice, an incredible book by zaven kouyoumdjian recreating famous photographs and scenes from the Lebanese Civil War by tracking down the anonymous faces in the pictures 20 years later. See more pictures here and the book here.
Ah, the first photo is of the bus that ignited the Lebanese Civil War.
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
I’m glad the portrait of Ben Franklin stayed the same on the new $100 bill. There’s something about his slight, tight frown, the paternal hint of disappointment in his eyes and those pursed, sealed lips that seem to say, “I don’t approve of what you’re doing, but I can’t stop you from rolling this banknote into a straw and ripping a fat rail of white lightning in the Buffalo Wild Wings handicapped bathroom stall, you goddamn beautiful disaster.”
BMO stares death in the face
I CAN NEVER GET OVER HOW FUCKING METAL THIS IS
IF YOU COULD TATTOO GIFS, I WOULD TATTOO THIS ENTIRELY ON MY BACK
HOW is this even remotely metal????
one sec guys, i need to rip my vital organs out of my back and die for a second. cross your fingers i just happen to land on my replacement organs and keep on living